Data Protection Policy personal
Concerned about the protection of your privacy, we attach great importance to the confidentiality of the personal data you transmit to us.
We would like to explain to you through this personal data protection policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”), the nature of the personal data we collect, the way in which we process it, the measures we take to ensure its security and the nature of your rights.
Our Policy may be updated by us at any time and such changes will take effect immediately. We therefore invite you to refer to it regularly in order to be aware of the latest version available.
By using our website www.satom.net (hereinafter referred to as “Satom IT & Learning Solutions”), you agree to the terms of this Policy and consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with the Policy. This Policy applies to all personal data that you provide to us directly or through our website.
indirectly. If you do not agree with the terms of the Policy, please do not use our sites.
1. QUI COLLECTE VOS DONNÉES À CARACTÈRE PERSONNEL ?
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect directly or indirectly through our service providers, personal data from you, especially when :
– You browse our sites or use our Services on our sites,
– You place and pay for an order on our sites,
– You write a customer review, a comment on our social networks or on our sites,
– You contact us through various channels including contact forms, by post or by telephone,
– You have given your consent to third parties to transmit to us
personal data concerning you,
We only collect your personal data when it is strictly necessary and legal. We undertake to collect only the minimum amount of personal information necessary for the purposes covered by this Policy.
In the event that we need to use your personal data for purposes not covered by this Policy, additional consent will be sought from you. Such consent is not mandatory but may be necessary in some cases to enable us to respond to your needs/requests.
Please note, however, that your consent will not be required if our processing of your personal data is justified by a legitimate reason, provided that such use does not adversely affect your own rights and interests.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including :
– Personal data collected directly, which you voluntarily provide to us, in particular through
collection forms (e.g. surname, first name, contact details, etc.) ;
– Personal data collected indirectly, automatically or with your express consent when using our sites ;
– Personal data concerning you from other legitimate sources, including commercially available sources, such as public databases, data aggregators, etc.; Personal data collected from you by the Internet, including the use of our sites.
4. QUELLES DONNÉES PERSONNELLES COLLECTONS-NOUS ?
Dans cette Politique, « vos données personnelles » désignent des informations ou des éléments d’informations qui permettent de vous identifier directement ou indirectement. Cela inclut généralement des informations telles que votre nom, adresse, adresse e-mail et numéro de téléphone, mais peut également inclure d’autres informations telles que votre adresse IP.
Même si le détail précis des données personnelles que nous collectons varie en fonction des besoins spécifiques, nous collectons généralement les données suivantes :
|At what moment ?||What data?|
While you are browsing on our sites
Your first and last names, email address, connection data, technical data including your IP address, navigation information relating to your terminal
At the time of your order of a service offered on our sites
Your first and last names, email address, content of your order, address of billing (the type of address: home, work, etc.), mobile / landline number
At the time of your payment of the services ordered on our sites
Your first and last names, order number, amount of the order as well as the your credit card and its expiration date
When you submit your service advice offered on our sites, or our social networks
The content of your opinion and your name/ pseudonym
When filing a content on our networks social
The deposited content (image, photography, video, advice...)
When you take contact with us
Your first and last names, email address, mailing address, date of birth, number telephone, order number, contents of your request.
When you allow from the first to the last transmit data
The content of the data you provide
This data is collected fairly; no data is collected without the knowledge of the individuals and without them being informed.
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
The processing that we carry out has an explicit, legitimate and determined purpose.
Any processing of your personal data for purposes other than those set out below will require your consent if it is not justified by a legitimate interest.
For our part, the processing of your personal data enables us to provide you with the services of the sites, to ensure their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment and in particular to :
– Evaluate the use of our sites and services and analyse the effectiveness of our communication campaigns;
– To make our sites easier to use and to better adapt our sites and services to your interests and needs;
– Carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship (orders, payments, requests, etc…);
– Manage our customer relationship via our CRM, in order to get to know you better, personalise our products and services and contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you (promotional offers, events), provided that you have given your consent, (or that you have not expressed your refusal) or that you have previously requested a service from us and that the communication is relevant or linked to this prior request and made within the time limits set by the applicable laws ;
– To provide you with services you request from us (requesting information, responding to your questions/comments);
– To provide customer service accessible by telephone ;
– Provide sharing tools on our websites and/or social networks;
– Verify, identify and authenticate the personal data you have transmitted to us;
– Manage any disputes.
We strive to minimise the data collected, to keep it accurate and up to date by facilitating the rights of the persons concerned.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In accordance with the legislation and regulations in force, we do not keep your data for longer than is strictly necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.
|THE TYPE OF DATA||THE LENGTH OF CONSERVATION|
Data in relation to a order
Term of three (3) years from your order
Term of three (3) years from their collection or last contact, or the end of the business relationship.
Subject to your express agreement, cessofthedatafform conservestothedate credit card expiry date.
The data to establish the proof of a right or contract, or retained for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation
Archiving in accordance with the current legislation
However, in order to meet our administrative, legal, accounting and tax obligations, your data may be archived and kept beyond the aforementioned periods, in accordance with the legislation in force.
7. WHAT IS OUR COOKIES POLICY?
8. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA?
We are the sole recipients of your personal data and do not sell them.
However, if necessary, we may disclose your personal data to authorised and specified recipients, namely to :
– All employees of Satom IT & Learning Solutions,
– Third parties required to deliver a service to you, such as a delivery or a postal service delivering a product that you have ordered,
– Third party service providers, such as website hosting service providers,
– Providers of web analytics tools, such as Google,
– Our service providers and/or economic partners when sharing is necessary to meet the purposes mentioned above,
– Administrative or judicial authorities when they ask us to disclose your information to them.
We require these recipients to implement all necessary and appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the confidentiality and optimal security of your data against any misuse and to use them only in accordance with our instructions and the laws and regulations in force, in particular by signing a personal data protection agreement.
9. WHAT IS OUR TRANSFER POLICY IN CH AND OUT OF THE COUNTRY? UE ?
We inform you that we are likely to transmit personal data concerning you for the purposes set out above to trusted partners located outside the European Economic Area, whose personal data protection laws differ from those of the European Union.
When these partners are located outside the European Union, we take all appropriate steps to ensure that such transfers are secure to the extent possible by taking one of the following measures:
– Either by obtaining your express and unequivocal consent to share your personal data with these third parties,
– Either by concluding data transfer contracts using the European Commission’s standard clauses,
– Or by complying with internal company rules approved by the competent authorities,
– Either by ensuring that these third parties are companies that have adhered to the US Privacy Shield and registered as such with
the American administration.
We require our partners to implement all technical and organisational measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
10. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
In our capacity as data controller, we take all reasonable precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data by implementing organisational, technical, software and physical measures and require our partners to do the same.
Access to your personal data is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, alteration, interference, loss and/or misuse. However, despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee the complete security of the transmission or storage of your personal data on the Internet as the Internet is not a sufficiently safe and secure environment.
11. HOW DO YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the Ordinance on the Data Protection Act (OLPD) of 1 July 1993, you have the right to access, rectify, correct and delete any personal data:
– The right to rectify your personal data,
– The right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate grounds,
– A right to the deletion of your personal data subject to legitimate reasons,
– A right to “digital death”, in accordance with the law for a Digital Republic, by providing us with guidelines
relating to the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
How to unsubscribe from our newsletter lists?
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter lists via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our newsletters.
12. WHAT IS OUR POLICY REGARDING DATA TO PERSONAL CHARACTER OF MINORS?
Our sites are intended for adults or minors who have the authorisation of their legal representative to place an order on the Site.
We neither collect nor knowingly process personal data relating to minors.
13. SOCIAL NETWORKS/LINKS
Satom IT & Learning Solutions is not responsible for the unlawful collection or processing of personal data carried out by the social networks we use such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
As a service to our visitors, our sites may contain hypertext links to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Satom IT & Learning Solutions.
Satom IT & Learning Solutions is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor for the data protection practices of third parties who operate them. Please be aware that the data protection practices of third parties may differ from those described in this Policy. We encourage you to check and understand their data protection practices before providing them with your personal data.