- Create APIs with the API Connect toolkit
- Implement APIs with the LoopBack Node.js framework
- Validate, filter, and transform API requests and responses with message processing policies
- Authorize client API requests with security definitions
- Enforce an OAuth flow with an OAuth 2.0 Provider API
- Stage, publish, and test APIs on the API Connect cloud
This course is designed for API developers: software developers who define and implement API operations.
Before taking this course, you should successfully complete Developing REST APIs with Node.js for IBM Bluemix (VY102G).