Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to design a functional and efficient records management file plan and coordinate its development and deployment.
This course is for anyone who is responsible for planning the records management strategy for their organization that uses IBM Enterprise Records.
You should complete:
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F178)
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141G)
- How to coordinate file plan development
- Core file plan design concepts
- How to create a functional classification file plan
- How to create a retention model file plan
- How to create a case model file plan