- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to configure and run the sweep processes, configure and run automatic destruction processes, configure automatic volume creation, configure auditing, and retain, archive, and purge metadata.
This course is for anyone who is going to maintain an IBM Enterprise Records system.
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace (F140)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F178)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: System Configuration (F179)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (F142)
- Configure multiple profiles of Disposition Sweep
- Configure an instance of Hold Sweep
- Configure automatic destruction of records
- Configure automatic volume creation
- Enable and configure auditing
- View and export audit logs
- Enable metadata retention on the file plan
- Export and delete retained metadata from the production system