Please refer to course overview
â¢ This course is intended for students that will manage Db2 11.1 databases using the High Availability Disaster Recovery feature.Â
- A working knowledge of Db2 11.1 database server management including backup and recovery operations, Db2 utility execution and database monitoring with db2pd commands.
- Use basic Linux OS functions such as file management, file permissions, and text file editing.
- These skills can be developed by taking:
- CL207Â Db2 11.1 Administration Workshop for Linux or
- CL487 Db2 11.1 quickstart for experienced relational DBAs
â¢ Db2 HADR Concepts and implementation
â¢ Db2 HADR Standby database management
â¢ Db2 HADR for pureScale