After completing the course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the main functional components of the IBM CÃºram SPM Platform V7.X.
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management.
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used.
- Describe financial processing and outcome management.
- Describe how evidence verification and brokerage are handled.
- Provide an overview of IBM CÃºram Universal Access.
- Identify IBM CÃºram Enterprise Modules.
- Identify IBM CÃºram Solutions.
- Navigate components that are ready for immediate use in CÃºram, as well as use the basic functionality
This course is intended primarily for BAs who will work on IBM CÃºram implementation projects. The course is also useful for anyone who needs a general overview of the features and functionality of the IBM CÃºram SPM Platform 7.X, including testers, project managers, and product administrators.
Learners should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
The course covers the following topics:
- How the overarching IBM CÃºram SPM product is structured and the functional interrelationships between its constituent parts.
- The main functional components of the IBM CÃºram SPM Platform and the respective purpose of each component.
- IBM CÃºram business process analysis activities.