- Identify the main functional components of IBM CÃºram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform V6.0.5.
- List the different variations of IBM CÃºram SPM that are available and their respective features.
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management.
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used.
- Describe financial processing and outcome management.
- Describe how evidence verification and brokerage are handled.
- Provide an overview of IBM CÃºram Universal Access.
- Identify IBM CÃºram Enterprise Modules.
- Identify IBM CÃºram Solutions.
- Navigate components that are ready for immediate use in CÃºram, as well as use the basic functionality.
This intermediate course is designed to provide learners with a high-level functional overview of the main components of IBM CÃºram SPM 6.0.5.
- Learners should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
- In addition, it is recommended that learners have experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Word, and one or more database applications.
- How the overarching IBM CÃºram SPM product is structured and the functional interrelationships between its constituent parts
- The main functional components of the IBM CÃºram SPM Platform and the respective purpose of each component
- The functional distinction between IBM CÃºram Enterprise Modules and IBM CÃºram Solutions
- IBM CÃºram business process analysis activities