This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for designing the file plan for an IBM Enterprise Records system and making decisions regarding record retention, disposition, and security. You use the IBM Enterprise Records web application to create the file plan. You work with a records administrator, an installer, a database administrator, and a programmer. You must be able to organize and communicate records management system requirements to the other roles.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for designing file plans for records management.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to design a functional and efficient records management file plan and coordinate its development and deployment.
This course is for anyone who is responsible for planning the records management strategy for their organization that uses IBM Enterprise Records.
You should complete:
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F178)
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141G)
- How to coordinate file plan development
- Core file plan design concepts
- How to create a functional classification file plan
- How to create a retention model file plan
- How to create a case model file plan