This course explores the basics of designing, building and running a marketing campaign using IBM Campaign. This course prepares you to create the following components of IBM Campaign: Campaigns, flowcharts, offers, offer lists and table catalogs. A thorough set of hands-on course exercises is a major component of the course.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Navigate the IBM Campaign user interface
- Access your marketing data in IBM Campaign via table mappings and catalogs
- Design, build, test, schedule and run Campaign flowcharts
- Create and assign offers
- View flowchart reports and flowchart logs
This course is appropriate for individuals who will build, edit, audit or oversee IBM Campaign flowcharts.
Before taking this course, participants should have a fundamental understanding of database marketing.
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Â Course Overview and Logistics
- Â IBM Marketing Software User Interface
- Â Campaign & Flowchart Basics
- Â Getting Started with Batch Flowcharts
- Â Merge & Segment Processes
- Â Additional Flowchart Features
- Â How to Create Offers and Offer Lists
- Â How to Assign Offers in Batch Flowcharts
- Â Audience Levels & Table Mapping
- Â Shared Objects & Other Query Features
- Â Other Process Box Types
- Â Flowchart Run Options & Flowchart Report