This course provides students with an understanding of the technical features of IBM CÃºram Social Program Management (SPM).
CÃºram SPM provides a feature-rich development environment that allows organizations to implement social program management solutions. A good understanding of the CÃºram SPM development environment, its technologies, and associated concepts is essential for all technical roles involved with CÃºram SPM. This course provides an overview of CÃºram SPM in terms of its architecture, technical features, and the support it provides for developing custom solutions.
Using examples and hands-on exercises, learners will develop a broad understanding of CÃºram SPM, which will enable them to interpret CÃºram SPM information sources and take advantage of CÃºram SPM features.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Â Define the key components of IBM CÃºram SPM
- Â Outline the runtime architecture and deployment architecture
- Â Access documentation tools and information sources
- Â Describe the services for data gathering and intake
- Â Describe the services for supporting the case lifecycle
- Â Describe the underlying business and technical services
- Â Interpret the SPM data model
- Â List the features of the application development environment (ADE)
- Â Describe how organizations customize CÃºram SPM applications
- Â Explain the release, upgrade, and support processes
- Â List the features provided for analytics.
This introduction-level course is aimed at anyone who requires a technical overview of the CÃºram SPM, including developers, technical architects, project executives, database administrators, testers, system administrators (technical), and other technical personnel.
Students must have a basic understanding of n-tier application development and architectures, including object-oriented development and web development technologies. Students must have completed one of the following functional courses:
- Introduction to IBM CÃºram Social Program Management 6.0.5: Functional Overview or
- Fundamentals of the IBM CÃºram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5
During the course, the following topics are covered:
- Â The high-level architecture of IBM CÃºram Social Program Management (SPM)
- Â Services to support common SPM functions
- Â Business and technical services
- Â Developing solutions with CÃºram SPM.