"A true international standard for the management of IT projects ..."
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environment) is a flexible and scalable project management method that can adapt to all types of projects (IT, organizational, change management, launching of a product or service, etc.).
PRINCE2 provides a set of integrated processes, deliverables, templates, roles, functions, and a common language for any project stakeholder.
This method is currently the most successful and widely used in the world. It thus sets itself up as a de facto standard.
1. Reminders about PRINCE2® (principles, themes, processes and adaptation to the project environment)
2. Overview of Agile Methods
- Projects and "Business As Usual" (Operationals Activities)
- Agile base concept
- The Agile best known methods and approaches
- Agile ingredients (behaviours, concepts, techniques, etc.)
3.Association PRINCE2® and Agile
- Why associate PRINCE2® and Agile ?
- Situations for which PRINCE2® Agile is adapted
- PRINCE2® and Agile's ingredients
- The 8 key points
- Preview of a PRINCE2® Agile Project
4. Characteristics and variables of a project
- Reminder of the characteristics and variables of a project according to PRINCE2®
- Notions of correction and flexibility
5. The specifics Agile's techniques
6. PRINCE2® in an Agile context
- Compatibility of the 7 principles (continuous justification for the company, lessons learned, defined roles and responsibilities, sequence management, etc.)
- Adaptation of themes in an agile context
- Business Case
- Agile and the PRINCE2® process
- Elaborate the project
- Lead the project
- Initiate the project
- Controlling a sequence
- Manage product delivery
- Manage a sequence boundary
- Close the project
- PRINCE2® project in an Agile context
- Adapting PRINCE2® documents
- Delivery Roles
- Contractualization under Agile
- Advice to the Project Manager
Quai du Seujet 10,