This course teaches you how to deploy, manage, and monitor mobile applications by using IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation V8. You learn how to install and configure the MobileFirst Server, deploy applications and adapters to a production environment or to Bluemix, and use the Application Center to distribute applications within an organization.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
- Describe MobileFirst Platform Foundation architecture and capabilities
- Install and configure the MobileFirst Server
- Manage MobileFirst application artifacts by using the MobileFirst operations console, MobileFirst Command Line Interface (CLI), and Ant
- Secure access to the MobileFirst Server environment
- Deploy applications and adapters to a remote test or production environment
- Monitor applications and adapters that are deployed to a remote test or production environment
- Monitor push notifications
- Use the Application Center to distribute mobile applications within an organization
- Deploy MobileFirst applications to the cloud
This course is designed for mobile enterprise system administrators who want to deploy and manage mobile applications for any operating system or device, and securely connect and synchronize them with enterprise data, applications, and cloud services.
Before taking this course, you must be familiar with the Ubuntu Linux operating system, have some experience with Bluemix, and be familiar with mobile or web application development. Some experience with WebSphere Application Server Liberty profile is also beneficial.