This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course Administering IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.7.1 (ZB393G). This option does not require any travel.
This course introduces administrators to IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) V8.7.1. You will learn the concepts and skills that are necessary to install, configure, and manage Decision Server Rules, Decision Center, and Decision Server Insights.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
- Describe the IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced technical architecture
- Explain topology options for a clustered environment
- Complete postinstallation configuration of Decision Server Rules, Decision Center, and Decision Server Insights
- Manage security for ODM Advanced components
- Synchronize projects across business and development environments
- Manage deployment for Decision Server Rules and Decision Server Insights
- Monitor rule execution and troubleshoot performance issues
- Manage versions, baselines, and multiple releases in Decision Center
- Install and configure a Decision Server Insights reference topology
- Configure inbound and outbound servers to manage connectivity
This intermediate course is designed for administrators who install, configure, and administer Operational Decision Manager.
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of database management
- Familiarity with source code control (SCC) mechanisms
- Basic knowledge of Ant and the Java programming language
- Knowledge of WebSphere Application Server
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Familiarity with the Representational State Transfer (REST) architectural style
- Familiarity with the WebSphere eXtreme Scale