IBM Web Content Manager is a powerful solution that delivers engaging, personalized web experiences across multiple channels. It keeps content relevant, consistent, and drives higher conversion rates, improves customer loyalty, and increases user engagement. This instructor-led course is designed to introduce experienced web developers to the concepts and skills necessary to build a website and authoring system using IBM Web Content manager. Through hands-on exercises, web developers will go through the entire lifecycle process from planning through development and delivery. This version of the course specifically addresses new features in IBM Web Content Manager 8.0 such as :
- New topics such as WCM tags, CTC, Page templates, and Managed Pages
- New authoring environment that uses basic and standard home page
- Change management features such as Project Workflow
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Build a website using IBM Web Content Manager
- Create components for reuse and ease of maintenance
- Create a content authoring system and authoring templates for ease of use by users who maintain content
- Implement change management practices
The target audience for this intermediate course is users who need to build a website and authoring system using IBM Web Content Manager 8.
You should have:
- Some experience using HTML and CSS
- Experience in website development and maintenance
- Experience in existing workflow and security practices