The IBMÂ® Sterling Gentran:BasicÂ® for zSeries Mapping and Translation course is a four day course that introduces you to electronic-commerce concepts and to the components of Sterling Gentran:Basics for zSeries. You will create and execute maps, create trading partner profiles, extract and process data, perform file maintenance, and troubleshoot problems.
- Describe the flow electronic data interchange (EDI) data.
- Apply maintenance to the Sterling Gentran:Basic for zSeries components.
- Navigate in Sterling Gentran:Basic for zSeries.
- Create and maintain trading partner profiles.
- Maintain the Standards and Standards versions used with Sterling Gentran:Basic for zSeries.
- Build an inbound and outbound map.
- Describe the Relation Mode and its purpose.
- Explain the Batch environment and batch processing.
- Use the databanks to track extract, and repress data
This is a basic course for EDI Coordinator and Administrator
You should have:
- eCommerce Essentials