This course teaches the skills needed to add integrated business rules to IBM Case Manager solutions.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of using business rules in a case management solution.
- Describe the capabilities.
- Add a text-based rule to a solution.
- Add a table-based rule to a solution.
- Add custom parameters to a rule.
- Export a rule.
- A Business Analyst responsible for
- Scoping the high-level solution
- Planning business rules.
- A Solution Architect responsible for
- Developing the overall design of the solution
- Assisting the Business Analyst with design of business rules.
- A System Administrator responsible for configuring the integrated rules.
- An Application Developer responsible for designing solutions with business rules.
You should have attended:
(F215G): IBM Case Manager 5.2: Introduction to Case Manager
(F212G): Build Migrate and Deploy a Solution (Unit 1: Build a Case Manager Solution)