This course trains:
- The skills that are needed to create, configure and maintain component queues.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Upon completion of this course, participants are able to:
- Understand the purpose of component integration in workflow applications.
- Understand the architecture of the Component Manager Frameworks.
- Understand what component queues provide.
- Create and configure a Java component.
- Monitor and maintain component queues.
- A workflow system administrator responsible for creating, configuring and maintaining component queues in non-development environments.
- Â A workflow author responsible for creating, configuring and maintaining component queues in development environments.
- Anyone who needs to create, configure or maintain component queues.
Prior knowledge that is required:
- Basic knowledge of organizationâs business process applications.
- Basic knowledge of database technology.
- PCs, networks, and their organizationâs server operating systems at the expert level
- Prerequisite courses:
- F115G IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2: Implementation and Administration
- F230G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Introduction
- F231G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Configure the workflow system
- F232G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Workflow security
- F233G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Maintain the workflow system
- F234G IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Manage work in progress