This course covers the key features of IBM Application Diagnostics, including installation, configuration, resource monitoring, and transaction diagnosis. Exercises will be carried out for a WebSphere Application Server and Node.js agents. All other domains will be covered using slides.
After you complete this course, you can perform the following tasks:
- Describe IBM Application Diagnostics features and architecture
- Describe how to install and configure IBM Application Diagnostics
- Use and navigate the Performance Management Console to monitor and manage an enterprise application with IBM Application Diagnostics
Application-monitoring specialists, and technical sales personnel who talk to customers about same.
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills:
- Familiarity with application server monitoring
- Familiarity with the Performance Management Console
- Familiarity with the Tivoli Enterprise Portal
- Completion of IBM Monitoring 8.1.1 Implementation and Administration (TM065)